Light Of Nusantara
Special Offer BNI & BCA Card Holder
Also known as Plataran Senayan, this elegant dining and events venue is located within Jakarta’s verdant Gelora Bung Karno Park (GBK). The project seeks to honor Indonesia’s past, while also celebrating its present and looking ahead to the future. Inspired by a concept of “History, Nature, Culture and the Glory of Indonesia,” this innovative and prestigious new property has been designed to bring a touch of green to the big city, celebrating the nation’s heritage, nature and culture under its tagline: Light of Nusantara. Hutan Kota by Plataran is a beacon of light in Indonesia, be it for citizens, travelers, country leaders or international friends of the government.
Covering an area of 3.2 hectares of lush greenery and with a total capacity for up to 2,000 people, HKP comprises Tiga Dari, Pidari Lounge, Melati Glass House, along with supporting facilities such as the Plataran Khatulistiwa Exhibition Deck, Plataran Majapahit Tribute Park, Plataran Putri Dewi Performance Deck & Amphitheater, Plataran Pet Playground, Plataran Dewaruci (half-caged basketball court), Plataran Expression Wall, Plataran Jogging Track and Mushola. Bringing together recipes from all over the archipelago, HKP embodies the timeless Indonesian tradition of sharing good food.
1,500 persons standing reception
- Scrumptious buffet for dinner or lunch
- Free-flow coffee, tea and water throughout the event
- Complimentary welcome drink upon guest arrival
- Use of all areas in Hutan Kota by Plataran for 4 hours
- Honeymoon package: 3 days, 2 nights at Plataran Ubud
- Experience our “Rice as Far as You Can See” and “Eat Pray and Love” activity programs
- Dining under the stars for couples
- 1-hour signature spa treatment
- Airport transfers
- VIP table arrangement & floral centerpiece for the event