COVID-19 Safety Precautions
Plataran Indonesia is implementing enhanced hygiene and safety protocols to provide guests with peace of mind when visiting us during ‘the new normal.’ Some key elements of this policy include physical distancing, reinforced cleaning procedures, mandatory hand washing, regular use of hand sanitizers and PPE, sterilizing of operational equipment, and a disciplined schedule of staff training, as recommended by the tourism and health authorities. Alongside these new measures, our aim is to ensure that hygiene and safety protocols do not compromise Plataran guests’ happiness or hospitality experience.
Our resort’s natural design lay out – consisting of private, serene and very
exclusive and limited number of villas spread across our sizeable property, combined with our environmental friendly and well ventilated indoor and outdoor amenities – perfectly conforms with “New Normal” Safety Protocol Configurations to support social distancing, cleanliness and fresh air. Our resorts are also well known for its strong Indonesian environmental and cultural friendly outdoor activities and experiences amongst people who love to make peace with the earth and appreciate the sun and the moon.
Let’s take a closer look at the steps being taken at Plataran Indonesia’s Hotels & Resorts:
- All staff trained in appropriate guidelines, according to WHO
- Management in each location is constantly monitoring the situation
- Hand hygiene has been elevated in all resorts and hotels
- Increased frequency and intensity of cleaning protocols
- Regular disinfection of commonly touched surfaces (door handles, card readers, elevators etc.)
- Hand sanitizers made available to all guests in public areas
- Staff members who are currently ill are not permitted to enter the property
- Temperature checks and screening on arrival to identify those at risk of infection or transmission
- To strengthen the existing Plataran Safety Protocol, Plataran has added a COVID-19 detection tool, GeNose. This tool can be used free of charge for guests who come to dine or stay at Plataran Senayan, Plataran Borobudur, and Plataran Bromo.
- On Plataran cruises, the bodily temperature of all on the ship’s manifest will be taken prior to boarding and embarking, while hand sanitizers will also be available throughout the duration of the cruise. All areas, including toilets and cabins, will be disinfected regularly.
Plataran Hotels, Resorts & Private Cruises
At Plataran Hotels & Resorts and on Plataran Private Cruises throughout Indonesia, we are taking every possible precaution to ensure the safety and peace of mind of our guests during their stay. Those visiting us can also help to maintain our high standards of hygiene safety, by implementing the following steps:
- Wash hands regularly with soap and water, for at least 20 seconds
- Carry personal hand sanitizer when travelling or on encounters
- Avoid touching eyes, mouth and nose
- Cover the mouth with the elbow when coughing or sneezing
- Avoid unnecessary physical contact such as handshakes
- Maintain social distancing wherever possible
All of Plataran’s resorts and Private Cruises in Indonesia remain open for business as usual, and look forward to welcoming visitors over the coming weeks and months. Rest assured we are taking every conceivable precaution to ensure that Plataran Hotels & Resorts are a safe, welcoming place to stay, where guests can enjoy peace of mind; a welcome escape from the worries of the world.
Plataran Venues & Dining
At Plataran Venues & Dining throughout Indonesia, Plataran has increased its already-strict health and safety precautions, in order to ensure the safety of both guests and employees.
Henceforth, we will conduct healthy procedures as follows:
- Body Temperature Check
All guests’ and employees’ temperatures will be checked upon arrival. For the safety of all, anyone who registers a temperature above 37.5°C will not be permitted to enter the premises. Sick employees will not be permitted to work until they have fully recovered.
- Mask and Hand Sanitizer Provided Upon Arrival
We have provided hand sanitizers and face masks upon arrival for guests to use. Guests displaying flu-like symptoms are kindly requested to use face masks or tissues to ensure the safety of others. Masks and gloves are also provided for employees to further increase kitchen and operational safety.
- Sterilization and Disinfection Procedures
We consistently do disinfection before opening, after closing and in between table turnovers. All other public areas, such as restrooms, door handles, kitchens and other operational tools are also sanitized continuously. We also offer single-use paper on top of our linens, to ensure we limit any possible germ transmission between guests.
- Maintaining Safe Distance
Our outlet layout comprises multiple access points and private rooms, allowing guests to easily maintain safe distances between each other, while also increasing the exclusivity of their experience.
- Healthy Dishes without MSG
We pride ourselves on serving food free of MSG and other harmful preservatives, and all the food processing in our kitchen uses special, high-quality and hygienic materials.
- Waste Water Special Treatment
We also implement our special Waste Water Treatment, to ensure we comply with our environmental responsibilities.
Selamat Makan & Menikmati Suasana Khas Plataran