True Indonesian Flavors
Jakarta, October 2017
- Nasi Tibu, a local dish from Labuan Bajo made out of rice and sticky rice cooked with coconut milk in bamboo served with prawn and fish. The unique flavors of Nasi Tibu available at Xanadu at Plataran Komodo Resort & Spa.
- Sate Lilit, a satay variant from Bali made from minced meat mixed with coconut, thick coconut milk, lemon juice, and shallots. This dish is available at Plataran Canggu Bali, Plataran Ubud and Plataran Menjangan.Lawar Bali, this native Balinese dish is a mixture of vegetables, coconut and minced meat mixed with rich herbs and spices and is served at Plataran Canggu Bali, Plataran Ubud and Plataran Menjangan.
- Ayam Betutu, chicken cooked in betutu spice consisting of shallots, garlic, turmeric, ginger, wild ginger, galangal, candle nuts, chili peppers, shrimp paste, and peanuts. Ayam betutu is available in Plataran Canggu Bali, Plataran Ubud and Plataran Menjangan.
- Gudeg Manggar, cooked from young unriped jack fruit and coconut flower boiled with palm sugar and coconut milk. The dish is commonly served with chicken, egg and rice. This world famous dish originating from Central Java is a staple at Plataran Borobudur and Plataran Heritage Borobudur.
- Menthok Geol-Geol, a Javenese duck simmered in original green curry, spiced sauce, served with sautÃ©ed pok choy and steamed rice. This dish is served at Plataran Borobudur and Plataran Heritage Borobudur.
- A signature from Plataran Heritage Borobudur, Lontong Sayur Stupa is a traditional rice cake served in coconut milk soup with shredded chayote, tempeh, tofu, hard-boiled egg, sambal and kerupuk.
- A mix of guava, jicama and oven-dried tomatoes drizzled with sweet and spicy dressing. Salad Putri Dewi is a well-loved dish at Plataran Menteng.
- Gado-gado Dharmawangsa, traditional Indonesian salad with blanched vegetables, hard-boiled egg, boiled potato, fried tofu, tempeh and lontong dressed with spicy peanut sauce. This is a Plataran Dharmawangsa signature dish.
- Mie Bebek, Teras Dharmawangsa’s favourite! This noodle dish topped with juicy duck meat will have you craving for more.
All the signature dishes are available at Plataran Menteng and Plataran Dharmawangsa, from October 13th to November 12th, 2017. Enjoy and explore the authentic flavours of Indonesia only at Plataran.
ABOUT PLATARAN INDONESIA
Plataran is a homegrown Indonesian hospitality group whose vision is to contribute to Indonesia and Indonesians by showcasing to the world the rich and diverse natural and cultural heritage of this remarkable archipelago.
Plataran means ‘God's most favourite courtyard’, a reflection of our connection to and celebration of all the beauty and richness of culture that Indonesia has been blessed with. Plataran invites discovery and appreciation of Indonesia’s many treasures through its luxury brand of boutique hotels and resorts, private cruises, dining and event venues, developed in Indonesia’s most iconic and exotic destinations.
Rindy Hapsari Putri
Plataran Indonesia Jl. Brawijaya Raya No. 4, KebayoranBaru, Jakarta Selatan 12160 Telp: (62-21) 722 1740 | Fax: (62-21) 2932 6191 | HP: 08112240605 E-mail: email@example.com | www.plataran.com