- To ensure that the Front Desk Operation circuits are respected by his/her team and that the work is done properly and with organization.
- To ensure that each welcome keeps a full control of his/her station & ensures that all the accessories and documents required for the operations are in place in each station.
- Every new shift, to control that a proper handover is made by each colleague, that no documents or work is pending, and that each station is completely clear to serve the next shift.
- To ensure that all cash floats are correct after the handover, and that each is recorded in the accurate logbook.
- To control the grooming of all the Front Office team members and make sure that everyone keeps a positive and dynamic attitude.
- To ensure that each guest is welcomed with a smile and a warm attitude.
- To guide the FO trainees in their work at the Front Office to ensure a good efficiency and safety.
- Consistently deliver a product and service to meet the quality, standards and expectations of customers whilst delivering the promises
- 2 years of working experience in the Hotel Industry (4/5-star hotel preferable) in a similar position
- Pre-opening experience is an advantage and fully competent on PMS system VHP
Spontaneous and emphatic
- A high level of personal maturity is vital for this position
- Good visual memory
- At ease in a multi-cultural environment
- Confident speaking skills
- Proficient in English and additional languages
Please submit your application letter, resume and recent photograph with Subject: Position – Your Name – Unit Name to: email@example.com & cc to firstname.lastname@example.org
*) Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.