Assistant Boat Cruise Manager – PLPC
Plataran Indonesia, a homegrown Indonesian hospitality group whose vision is to contribute to Indonesia and Indonesians by showcasing to the world the rich and diverse natural and cultural heritage of this remarkable archipelago; is currently seeking high-talented and motivated individuals to join our fast growing team in the following establishments.
- Minimum 2 years in similar role
- Experience in Boutique Resort properties is an advantage
- Must have ability to work in a remote area (Plataran Komodo, Plataran Menjangan)
- English literate both written and oral
- Good Communication, interpersonal skills and team player
- Results and targets driven
- Passion for delivering the utmost highest level of customer services
- Leaderships skills with ability to promote a positive, driven and guest focused culture
Please submit your application letter, resume and recent photograph with Subject: Position – Your Name – Unit Name to: email@example.com & cc to firstname.lastname@example.org
*) Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.