Trails of Java & Bali (9 Days)
IDR 19.200.000 per person (min. 4 persons)
Begin your journey to discover the majesty of Menoreh Hills from the moment you step into Plataran Borobudur Heritage Borobudur Hotel. Continue your journey to explore the awe-inspiring Bromo caldera with Plataran Bromo Resort & Venue; a luxury alpine lodge, with superb mountain views from above the clouds, Experience nature’s endless treasures, in the heavenly garden of West Bali National Park at Plataran Menjangan Resort & Spa and complete your journey by taking you deep into the culinary traditions of Bali at plataran Canggu and Ubud
Day 1: Jakarta – Magelang
Gather at the agreed point of departure for the journey to Magelang. Upon arrival, you can check in and take a rest at Plataran Heritage Borobudur.
Day 2: Magelang (Borobudur area)
In the morning, journey to Borobudur Temple to watch the sunrise (or you can also view from the hotel area). After that, you will have breakfast at the hotel before enjoying some time free at leisure.
Day 3: Magelang – Ambarawa – Magelang
On today’s program you will visit the Ambarawa Rail Museum; a former train station that has since been converted into a museum. After that, you will be escorted back to Magelang to visit Candirejo Village, where you can take a tour of the village in a traditional horse cart. You can also watch a gamelan performance by a traditional Javanese musical ensemble.
Day 4: Magelang – Bromo
Today the journey continues towards Bromo. Upon arrival, you will check in and enjoy the facilities on offer at Plataran Bromo Resort And Venue.
Day 5: Bromo
Begin the day by watching the sunrise, before taking a tour of Ngadisari Village, which is famous for its “Edelweiss Village”. Upon completion of the tour, you will be transferred back to Plataran Bromo Resort And Venue to rest.
Day 6: Bromo – Menjangan
After breakfast, you will continue your journey to Menjangan by ferry from Ketapang. Upon arrival, check in and take a rest at Plataran Menjangan Resort And Spa.
Day 7: Menjangan
Today you will have plenty of time free at leisure to explore the hotel area or simply enjoy Plataran Menjangan Resort And Spa (additional activities or excursions at own expense).
Day 8: Menjangan – Ubud / Canggu
In the morning, you will be collected and transferred to visit the Ubud / Canggu Area of Bali, where you can admire the views and enjoy the hotel facilities (at own expense) at Plataran Ubud Hotel & Spa or Plataran Canggu Resort & Spa.
Day 9: Ubud – Canggu
No itinerary – full day free at leisure
Day 10: Ubud / Canggu – Denpasar
Today you will be escorted to Ngurah Rai International Airport for your return flight to Jakarta (airfare not included).
- Transportation from Jakarta – Magelang – Bromo – Menjangan – Ubud / Canggu, using air-conditioned Toyota Hi-Ace (12-14 seater)
- Transfer from hotel to airport
- Ketapang-Gilimanuk ferry ticket
- Mineral water & snacks during the trip
- 3 nights’ accommodation at Plataran Heritage Borobudur, 2 nights’ accommodation at Plataran Bromo Resort And Venue, 2 nights at Plataran Menjangan Resort And Spa, 2 nights at Plataran Ubud Hotel & Spa or Plataran Canggu Resort & Spa.
- Breakfast at Plataran Heritage Borobudur, Plataran Bromo Resort And Venue, Plataran Ubud Hotel & Spa or Plataran Canggu Resort & Spa.
- Entrance fees for tourist attractions
- Professional, friendly driver and tour guide